Residential and Nursing Homes
Residential and Nursing Home administrators love steam-cleaning systems. Keeping patient and visitor areas clean, sanitary and odour free has never been easier. Steam effectively cleans areas that other methods cannot, and without the use of toxic, noxious or irritating chemicals.
- Bed rails, service trays and tabletops are cleaner and more sanitary than ever.
- Clean, sanitise and freshen upholstery.
- Spot clean and sanitize chairs, fabrics, rugs and carpets of all accidental stains and spillages.
- Sanitise drapes and curtains in situ.
- Floors are deep cleaned and sanitized in one easy process.
- Makes easy work of valeting wheelchairs and other resident equipment.
- Kill dust mites in carpets and bedding
- Trolleys, food trays and service areas are easily cleaned and sanitized without using chemicals.
- Linoleum, vinyl and tile floors are all left spotlessly clean.
Bathroom fixtures, tile and grout, sinks and porcelain are left sparkling clean, sanitary and free of odours.