Commercial Steam Cleaners - Reliable, Powerful, Self Descaling
So Many Cleaning Problems? One Solution!
SUPER HEATED STEAM
Our Patented Unique Difference - 70% Better reliability due to self descaling boilers.
MEDIUM POWER COMMERCIAL STEAM ONLY CLEANER
Perfect for people who
|POWERFUL COMMERCIAL STEAM ONLY CLEANERS |
|POWERFULL COMMERCIAL STEAM AND VACUUM CLEANERS |
|POWERFULL COMMERCIAL STEAM AND VACUUM COMPREHENSIVE TROLLEY SYSTEM|
|INDUSTRIAL STEAM, VACUUM & HOT RINSE CLEANERS || |
THIS MACHINE IS
For Details Click HERE
|CHEWING GUM REMOVAL|
STILL NOT SURE WHICH IS THE RIGHT MACHINE FOR YOU?
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT
All Steam Clean Systems Commercial and Industrial Steam Cleaners work by using ordinary tap water to produce superheated dry steam. The temperature and power of this dry steam means that almost any area can be cleaned, sanitised and brought back to its original condition with minimal time and effort, especially with the added benefits of our professional steam & vacuum cleaners.
We're happy to help, if you have a query, or require a FREE onsite demonstration with no obligation CLICK HERE : To Contact us!
Steam Clean Systems specialise in the hire and sales of commercial steam cleaners and industrial steam cleaners. All of our powerful steam cleaners are made from stainless steel and contain our unique patented self descaling copper boilers. Our steam and vacuum machines have large capacity vacuum containers with a 1kw 2 stage motor on all our commercial and industrial steamers.
Our heavy duty steam cleaners are no comparison to many of the cheaper models available on the market today. You will note that we display the volume of steam each of our professional steam cleaners generate as well as the amount of pressure they apply this volume at. When comparing products it's important to consider both the volume of steam as well as the pressure. Many manufacturers only advertise the pressure their steam cleaners produce and not the volume because their machines aren't capable of producing large volumes of steam. You can send 8 bars of pressure through a childs water pistol but it isn't going to clean as well as 8 bars of pressure through a garden hose.
- Steam is a natural source using only clean water to create a powerful cleaning force.
- The absense of potentially harmful and expensive chemicals make it an extremely easy, safe and cost effective way to clean.
- Steam leaves no toxic residue on surfaces and it won't stain.
- Steam kills most bacteria such as e-coli, Listeria, and salmonella and even so called "super bugs" such as MRSA.
- Cleaning with a professional steam cleaner is environmentally friendly.
- Our commercial steam cleaners and Industrial steam cleaners are not one application appliances they can be used almost anywhere for a wide variety of tasks. They are one of the most versatile cleaning machines available.
- Detail cleaning especially those awkward nooks and Crannies "Steam reaches the parts that other cleaners can't"
- stubborn fats and grease from cookers, oven tops and grills or barbecues.
- Tiled floors and walls
- Getting rid of the "black spots" from grouting
- Sanitising work surfaces
- Fridges & Freezers
- Defrosting freezers in a fraction of the time
- Windows & window frames
- Curtains, drapes, blinds *(not draylon)
- Carpets & Upholstery *(not draylon)
- All types of flooring such as tiles, slate, and especially non slip floors such as "Altro"
- Fire Surrounds (non electric)
- Painted surfaces
- Great for removing pet hairs from carpets and upholstery
- Around taps and shower heads
- Disinfecting toilet bowls
- Shower screens or curtains
Deal Direct: We are the sole direct importers to the UK for our range of Steam Cleaners. We cannot be beaten on price!
What People Say about our Steam Cleaners
Lee Stewart, Manager of the RSPCA Stapley Grange Wildlife Centre and Cattery in Nantwich wrote about one of our Steamers